The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

"One, I know you're not a virgin. But, it still doesn't mean I want to hear you talk about getting laid - if I want to believe in my head that no guy out there is touching my sister, then I can." He smirked proudly.

"And, secondly, it is most certainly not the same look." Dave defended.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"Close enough." Rai said with a laugh. "You still think I'm five years old don't you?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

"No. I know you're a mature woman now, but doesn't change the fact you're still - and will always be - my baby sister."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm

"Not my fault I was born after you." Rai said in a shrug.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 pm

"Still, makes you younger and grants me permission to watch over you."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Rai laughed. "Whatever helps you sleep at night Dave." Rai said with a shrug.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Dave smirked. "So, back to these Unified Tag Titles. Have you talked to Morrison about it yet?"
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 pm

"He's said he enjoys the idea of making history and of course you know as well as I do he's been after those belts."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Dave nodded. "He definitely deserves him. He's really good in the ring and if both you two are going to be doing mostly aerial moves, I fear for your future contenders."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Rai laughed. "Oh yeah. I think it would hurt to kick Show in the head though."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:32 pm

"Yes, probably." Dave chuckled. "Show isn't an easy guy to take down. I'm sure you two would have to kick him more than just once."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:34 pm

"I think if I get enough air I can do Revenge of Hellcat. That usually will split someone's head open."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"Did I mention how I fear for you two's opponents?" Dave echoed.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Rai laughed. "Yep. Just be glad your not the one taking the hits. Vince is also thinking about a sibling rivalry since your heel and I'm face."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Dave's brow rose. "I wonder how he would make that work with me on Smackdown, and you on RAW."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

"He could always move me over there every once in a while like how you are on both shows because of this thing with Cena"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 pm

He nodded. "Very true, but the schedule of having to hop back-and-forth on different travel buses does take a tole on you, trust me."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

"I know but if I get the Unified Tag I'll be on every show not two."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm

"True. You'll definitely be getting a big paycheck, as well."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:51 am

"True." Rai said as she looked around the gym. "I missed being in the ring. Hell I miss traveling with all of you guys and even miss the pick on Rai while she tries to sleep games you guys liked to play."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

"Believe me, us guys miss picking on you while you were trying to get to sleep, too." Dave chuckled. "Not many of the other guys get such an irritated reaction that you get, which is why it was hilarious to mostly mes with you."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Rai laughed. "I think you guys missed playing pass the Pixie more than anything else."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm

"Nah. I think my favorite was when the guys would put a feather under your nose while you were sleeping." Dave said with a chuckle.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yeah that was so fun." Rai said as she rolled her eyes.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 pm

"Well, for us it was." Dave smirked.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next