The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) Empty Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 am

Rai pulled her motorcycle up to the gym for the early morning workout with Dave. They haven't really hung out since she had been back so she and him decided to spend the day together.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Dave had arrived a bit earlier to the gym in his Ford explorer. He had waited outside of the gym for his sister, and listened to his iPod to kill time.

When he saw the familiar face of his sister, he pulled out his plugs and smirked.

"Late as always, I see."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Rai rolled her eyes. "Sorry the fur ball that you gave me hogged my bed." Rai hugged her much taller brother. "I've missed you!"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm

He chuckled whilst he hugged his younger sister back.

"If I remember correctly, it was you who just had to have that 'fur ball' as you call it." He reminded her. "You've missed me? Now, that's not something I hear everyday."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Rai laughed. "You love me and you know it. If you didn't you wouldn't have put up with me leaving on that two year hiatus."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

"You win." He told with a playful eye roll.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm

"Good by the way I got you a present."

Rai reached into her jacket pocket and brought out a case. "Here."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

His brows raised. "Wow! I guess you do love your big 'ole brother after all." Dave smirked. "I suppose the meer fact of me being your older brother is a gift in itself in return, right?"
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm

"No. I saw the thing and figured since you've been playing the bad guy you needed some new bling." Rai said with a smile causing her unique eyes to shine.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:17 pm

He smiled. "Well, it will definitely come in handy."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Rai looked at the watch. "Does it fit?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 pm

"Let me see." Dave paused and tried it on, adjusting it where need-be. "It looks as though it does."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm

"Yes! I actually remembered your wrist size." Rai said with a laugh. She put her helmet in her bike and pulled out her gym bag. "Okay let's get changed out and wait to you see my new stuff. I learned more fighting styles." She handed him a packet. "And pictures from my travels."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Dave looked inside of the packet, studying all the pictures. "Wow, you've seen some amazing stuff." He noticed.

"But, I'm really interested in seeing your new moves. You know, as a Bautista - you have to be good, especially considering that I do have a reputation to protect." He tesed.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:36 pm

"Oh please I have made you tap multiple times." Rai said with a roll of her eyes. "I am more high flying now. Also come next Monday you will be tagging with your baby sister even though she will be leading her own stable."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Dave chuckled. "Actually, I have let you make me tap multiple times. I was trying to be easy on your ego, baby sis." He told.

"High flying isn't exactly what I would've chose for you. It's too risky, and I don't want to see my sister in a hospital bed every time she tries out a new move." Dave said, sincerely.

"New stable? I hope they're all decent in the ring."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm

"Dave I'll be fine. I don't pull a new move unless it's been perfected. I know you worry about me." Rai then smiled. "My stable consists of JoMo, Kofi, and Evan." She looked around the gym and smiled at the ring set up. "Two years since I step foot in the ring." She shook her head. "Oh I got a boyfriend." Rai then ran into the locker room.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

"Of course I do. Wrestling is dangerous and risky, I have to worry about how you perform your moves and more importantly your opponents - most of these divas could hurt you while they are botching a move." He reminded her.

"John is good. Kofi and Evan are still young, but good. I'm glad you are working with decent performers." Dave walked inside of the gym with his sister, before hearing her tell him she had a boyfriend.

Instantly, Dave prepared to reply before seeing Rai dash off into the Locker room. He grunted and cursed himself for not seeing that coming before he headed to the men's locker room.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Rai braided her hair then changed into a tank top and shorts both of which showed off some of her newer tattoos. She took a deep breath and walked back outside. She started to stretch.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 am

Dave changed out of his simple t-shirt and jeans into a white muscle t-shirt and black gym pants. He stepped outside of the locker room to find his sister already stretching.

"So, I believe you mentioned something about a boyfriend...?" Dave immediately brought up, heading straight to the point as he walked over toward where his sister.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 am

Rai groaned and sat down spreading her legs and touching each toe. "Yes. About four days ago I started dating Shan." Rai knew he was going to talk to her about getting involved with someone from the NC Crew... again.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 am

Dave began stretching whilst he listened to his sister talk, but when the name 'Shan' appeared in the conversation - Dave had paused for a moment in his stretching.

"That Shannon Moore-kid?" He asked. He had never been friends with Shannon Moore, but had nothing against his either. Though he new the entire N.C Crew - Matt, Jeff, Helms, Shannon - wasn't something he necessary would want his sister around.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:35 am

"Yes Shannon Moore." Rai said with a sigh. "I know you hate when I'm with them especially since when I dated Jeff I broke my leg because of the Hardy Show."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

"Exactly, Rai. You should already know how I would feel about you dating someone like Shannon Moore. I don't trust him, especially after that incident that happened with Jeff." Dave grouched. "I don't trust any of them with you."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:42 am

"You never trust any of the men I date. Hell when I was in Evolution with you when I first started out you almost snapped Jay's arm when he said I looked hot." Rai looked at Dave and studied his eyes. "Shannon is a great guy Dave and he treats me right. I thought that's what you wanted? Someone who respects me and my dreams. Someone who makes me feel safe."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next