The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Rai smiled and pulled him to a corner. She bounced up and did a twist like Starship Pain grabbing Dave with her legs and tossing him across the ring. She landed in a crouch with the same smirk.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Dave held onto the back of his neck. "Not too bad." He told her, as he began to attempt to catch his breath.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Rai smiled glad that he gave approval. That was the best part about trying moves out on him. He would tell her what he thought even if it would hurt her feelings. Also she knew if it could take him down without hurting herself it would easily take down one of the divas. She walked over and held a hand out to him to help him up. "I don't have a name for it yet."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Dave took the offer and got back up to his feet as he put an arm around his shoulder. "Now, don't get too excited about this move yet, Rai." He warned her. "You know how Vince is about the Divas and their moves, it's a good move but with some of the girls today, he might not even approve it."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 pm

"I know but the fact that you approve means alot." Rai said as she hopped up and sat on a turnbuckle. "I hate how the Women's division is though. Hell Vince is paying me an extra four hundred an hour to teach some of them some stuff."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Dave shook his head. "Yeah, it not what it use to be." He told, sincerely feeling bad for his sister because he knew she was good, and other woman were too but Vince seemed to of lost his faith awhile ago in their division. "But, Vince is intended on running things his way."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 pm

"He's thinking about giving me a good push though." Rai said with a sigh. "But it's not something I think Mike is going to like."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 pm

"What does Mike have to do with all of this?" Dave asked.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 pm

"Me and JoMo becoming the first mixed tag Unified Tag Team Champions." Rai said with a shrug. "Someone suggested it and Vince is thinking about it."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Dave shook his head. "Screw Mike and whatever he thinks about it. If Vince goes through with that idea, you'd make history, Raina." He told his sister with a serious expression.

He wanted his sister to make a name for herself in this business, because he knew she was good, and if she was crowed as one half of the Unified Tag Champion, then she would at least be working less in the solo Divas Division and that was only good news in Dave's eyes (considering, he didn't want to see his sister participating in any of the Baywatch gimmick matches).
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:17 pm

"I know I would Dave. Hell me and you already made history as Tag Title Champions, I've held both the Women and Divas titles at the same time." Rai shrugged. "I don't know if Vince will go for it though. He thinks he'll keep good ratings with 'ShowMiz' as the title holders."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

"That's because Vince likes comedy acts and gimmicks, which is exactly what ShowMiz is."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

"True. Maybe my return will show a big increase. The internet is already buzzing with 'rumors' of the return of Vixen."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

"Don't look too much into what is on the internet, sis. Just keep working on your move set, Vince will give you the chance to shine."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

"Oh trust me I usually don't pay attention. Just everyone that has been posting seems really excited that I'm making a come back. Granted there's speculation on why I left but Vince has already thought of the perfect storyline."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"Oh, the perfect storyline, huh?" He said with a short cackle. "And, what exactly is this oh-so perfect storyline?"
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Rai laughed and shook her head. "I was wanting to step out of the shadow of my brother and left to train."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Dave shrugged his shoulders and approval.

"Sounds alright to me. Just as long as it isn't some pregnancy storyline." He said with an eye roll.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"I figured he would play on my attack by that freaking stalker." Rai said with a sigh. She rubbed the scars under her tattoo with out thinking.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Dave shook his head. "I'd probably kill him if he did."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 pm

"He wasn't thrilled when he found out how many tattoos I had to get to cover the scars."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm

"Vince is never happy, regardless."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 pm

"He needs to get laid." Rai said with a shake of her head. "Always makes you less grumpy."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

"And, what do you know about this?" Dave quickly asked her.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 pm

"Dave one, you know I'm not a virgin. Two I've seen you after you get laid. It's the same look you get when you get a new car or motorcycle."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next