The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:45 am

Dave shrugged. "That is because you have bad taste in men. I don't see why you don't just let me pick out a guy for you." He told.

"And, of course. No one talks to my sister in that way. Jay deserved to get his arm completely snapped off for that comment." Dave paused, and sighed in a knowing way.

"It is what I want for you Rai. But, I also want you with someone who is mature and not always looking for a party in life."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up with the big brother (Rai/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 am

"He's changed Dave. He really has." Rai started to stretch again. "He's a little immature sometimes but it's not as bad as it used to be. Also how do I have bad taste in men. Only Mike cheated on me."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am

Dave sighed. "Fine, I won't write off the guy until I see for myself if he hasn't changed and is still the same party guy I believe he is."

"The fact that you would date a man that calls himself a "chick-magnet" is the clearest evidence of a woman with bad taste in men." He told her.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 am

"I was young. You wanna talk about some of the sluts you have hooked up with?" Rai asked as she finished stretching. "Also thank you."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 am

Dave shook his head. "Say what you want, but none of those woman caused me to break my leg." He reminded her. "And, don't thank me. I'm not saying I approve of the guy, I'm just not writing him off, yet."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 am

"I was the one who chose to do the move. Jeff did try to stop me." Rai reminded.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am

"I still blame him for it." Dave told stubbornly.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 am

Rai laughed. "And that is where I get my stubbornness from." Rai got into the ring that was set up. "Come on big guy."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 am

Dave shook his head, refusing to believe it was from him. "It is not." He told, even more stubbornly as he entered the ring after her.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 am

"We know I don't know my real father and mom was anything but stubborn so who else did I get it from?" Rai asked as she got in a crouch. Already getting into her ring persona Vixen.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 am

Dave rested in one of the turnbuckle corners and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I'm guessing from all the TV you watched."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am

Rai rolled her eyes and watched Dave knowing he was going to make his move when she was least expecting him to.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am

Dave smirked. "Show me what you got." He began to walk toward the center of the ring.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

Rai watched him and shook her head. "You first big guy."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 am

He shook his head. "Alright, let's just lock up." He suggested.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 am

Rai nodded and locked up with him. She was glad for once to be so much smaller than him. She quickly flipped him over her shoulder making him land on his back. She then moved out of his reach.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Dave quickly made it to his knees, staring at his sister in surprise but nodded his head shortly after. "Lucky try." He told her.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 pm

"I'm faster than I used to be Dave. Also I've got fifteen black belts." Rai said before she did a quick round house knocking him back into the ropes. She took off her shoes and tossed them out of the ring.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Dave hung onto the ropes, shaking his head with a short cackle. "Alright, I was just taking it easier on you before - but, I see that you might of gotten a little too comfortable with that." He told, as he walked toward her quickly and wrapped his arms around her neck - getting her into a headlock.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Rai kicked his feet out from under him making them both fall. She flipped her body over and got out of the headlock then quickly got his legs into a figure four.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Dave struggled for a moment in the figure four, he tried to wriggle his legs out of the lock before twist his body so that he was facing her and pushing his legs out to kick her further away and free him of the lock.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Rai got up and looked at Dave with amusement in her eyes. "Expecting me to have a little ring rust?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Dave made it to his feet and took time to catch his breath. "A little something like that." He answered.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Rai laughed. "Yes I traveled and saw things but I also took time to study new fighting styles." Rai smirked the famous Bautista smirk. "Wanna see my new finisher?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Dave nodded. "Let's see it."
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next