The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burying The Hatchet (Maryse/Raina)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Burying The Hatchet (Maryse/Raina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burying The Hatchet (Maryse/Raina)

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Unfortunately, I have no other choice." Maryse groaned.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Burying The Hatchet (Maryse/Raina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burying The Hatchet (Maryse/Raina)

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Rai pulled up to her large house and got out. She grabbed her bags. She unlocked the door. "Dave I'm home."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Maryse hopped out of the car and grabbed her bags from the trunk. She walked up to Raina's house, following behind her when she unlocked the door.

Dave walked up to the front door, coming from the direction of the backyard after he finished closing the back door.

"Yes, and not alone..." He noticed, as his brow rose when he saw Maryse standing there and in a sweatshirt - something he had never seen her wear before.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm

"Maryse upstairs last bedroom on the right side with the double doors. Go in there." Rai said as she took Maryse's bags and sat them down. "I'll be up in a second."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Maryse simply nodded before she squeezed her way back Dave and headed to the upstairs bedroom Raina had described.

Dave watched her walk away until she was clear out of sight. He slowly turned his head back toward Raina with a puzzled expression as he shook his head, and wondered if he was seeing things.

"What the..."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm

"She was attacked by her ex. She has some scars that I can cover up. She doesn't want Mike to know along with anyone else." Rai said as she looked at him. She then went to her bedroom that had an Asian theme.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Dave attempted to calculate everything that Raina had said, but somehow he got lost after Maryse getting attacked by her ex part of the story.

Once he saw Raina heading upstairs, he quickly rushed after her and caught her by her arm right before she entered the bedroom.

"Wait a minute, Raina! She got attacked by her ex and she's staying here? I don't get it. She has to have other friends she can stay with. What am I suppose to tell Melina if she catches her here?"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:44 pm

"Dave you know as well as I do that this is my house and Mel knows you are staying here because of the remodeling being done at your place. If Mel asks tell her to talk to me. I can't turn my back on someone who needs my help Dave. You know Oscar would skin me alive if I did." Rai looked at her brother. "I know what it feels like to feel alone and scared once you've been attacked."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Dave sighed. He completely understood where Raina had been coming from and knew the right thing to do was to take Maryse in when she needed help. Dave began to scratch the back of his neck.

"I know, I know. It's just, well, Melina doesnlt like her at all. And, Maryse has a reputation. What would it look like if Melina saw us staying together in the same house? I just got together with this girl, Rai - I don't want anything to ruin it."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm

"I'll deal with Mel." Rai said as she rubbed his back. "Besides she has a boyfriend."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Dave nodded. "Right, Mike..." He said, feeling what somewhat relieved now.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Rai stepped into her room. "Like the design?" Rai asked as she went to a curio and opened a drawer.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Maryse simply sighed. "Raina, I have a bad feling about this. Just being in here is giving me a bad feeling."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 am

"What do you mean?" Rai asked looking at the diva.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm

"I was suppose to meet Mike after the show. Maybe, I should just go." She suggested in panic.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

"Let me take care of these first."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Maryse nodded as she lifted her sweatshirt up over her head and pulled her hair to one side of her shoulder so that her scars were visible.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Rai slowly started to blend everything and cover the scars easily.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Maryse sighed in relief as she watched her scars become less visible.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

"I can keep doing this until they are healed up. I've got some creams that will help."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Maryse nodded her head in approval for her to do so.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Rai finished and nodded stepped back. "Dave come here a sec." Rai then looked at her. "If you ever need somewhere to go my door is always open."
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Maryse glanced toward Raina, still having doubts about her as she slipped her sweater back over her body as Dave walked through the door.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Rai looked at Dave. "Can you get my extra key from downstairs?"
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

He nodded, before he headed downstairs and grabbed a hold of her keys. Quickly, Dave headed back upstairs and into back into her bedroom before he lightly tossed the keys over toward Raina.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next