The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uneasy Run-In (Maryse/Yuri)

2 posters

Go down

Uneasy Run-In (Maryse/Yuri) Empty Uneasy Run-In (Maryse/Yuri)

Post  Maryse Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 pm

With a small pocket mirror in her hair, the self proclaimed "Sexiest of the Sexy" - Maryse - walked through the halls backstage and continued to fluff and groom her long blonde hair.

"I am so sexy." She told herself proudly, as she smiled back at the reflection. She found it so unfair to the other Divas who Maryse felt could never match up or come near her absolute perfection. How could she not feel she was better than them?

Getting caught up in her reflection, and not paying attention to where she was heading, Maryse walked right into another figure standing backstage which caused her to drop her mirror onto the floor.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Uneasy Run-In (Maryse/Yuri) Empty Re: Uneasy Run-In (Maryse/Yuri)

Post  Yuri Kim Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Yuri was on the phone with her parents, chatting it up in high speed Korean since she was much more comfortable with it and her parents didn't know a word of English. As she spoke with them, she didn't notice Maryse there so they bumped into each other. As she heard a crash of the mirror dropping, she hung up the phone and looked to see what broke.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:14 pm

"Ahhh!" Maryse screeched loudly, making a scene which caused nearly everyone's head to turn. She knelt down toward the floor to see a large crack in her mirror.

"Comment vous pourrait être si stupide!" She ranted, angrily. "You idiot!"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm

She winced. She had to concentrate to understand English, but French completely went over her head. "Huh?" she asked, blinking in confusion.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm

"Comment peut ils laisser de tels déchets dans cet endroit!" Maryse continued without care of whether or not her words were understood by someone she was growing a disliking for.

"...Jealousy is so ugly." She glared Yuri up-and down. "Just because you break every mirror you look in, doesn't mean you have to break mine, sweetheart."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm

"Jealousy? What makes you thought that I am jealous?" she asked, jumbling a bit of her English, but she couldn't notice yet.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

"I am the Sexiest of Sexy." Maryse proudly told in her French accent. "Men dream about me...and drool over women like me. Women like you...ha! Women like you dream of looking like me."

"Every low-class woman - like yourself - envies me." She shrugged.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well good for you." she shrugged. "And me? I am one of South Korea's top models...and my older sister is the great Gail Kim!" she said proudly.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"Oh garçon! Gail Kim? Donnez-moi une pause! I've wiped the mat with that girl so many times." She bragged. "Quel dommage! What a shame! Your only future here is to be my ring rat like your sister."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 pm

She glared and she couldn't contain her anger. She leaned in and shoved MAryse roughly into the wall.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm

With a still smug smirk on her face about her comment, Maryse had suddenly been shoved into the wall behind her with much force. The diva went crashing against the wall and landed roughly on her rear.

"Comment osent vous! How dare you!" Maryse cried as her smug look had now been an angry scowl.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 am

"do not speak about my sister that way again! She is much more talented then you and she is gorgeous and beautiful!" she defended.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Maryse rolled her eyes in annoyance before raising her hand toward Yuri and bringing it close to silence her quiet.

Slowly, Maryse made her way back to her feet as she dusted herself off and attempted to re-fluff and re-groom her hair.

Suddenly, Maryse began to arrogantly cackle to herself before lifting out her hand and slapping Yuri roughly with authority. "Your sister will never be as sexy, or as talented as me!"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm

She cried out from the slap and held her cheek. That set her off. Yuri then grabbed Maryse roughly by her hair and pounced on top of her, throttling her to the floor.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Maryse instantly screamed when she went hurling to the floor. Quickly, she covered and protected her face with her hands, considering it had been the most valuable thing to her.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 pm

She began to thrash her, screaming in a rage.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Maryse continued to scream and protect her face from the hits.

"Get off me!" She whinned, angrily. "Descendez de moi!"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 pm

She got up but kicked Maryse a few times in the ribs.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Maryse clutched onto her ribs in pain. "Chienne!" The French Diva cursed as she scooted back and used one of her long legs to kick Yuri in her mid-section.

Breathing heavily, Maryse used this time to her advantage and slowly made her way back to her feet - using the wall as support and for leverage.

The French Diva slapped Yuri once more with a fierce, vicious slap - making an echo throughout the halls. Backstage crew members and refs ran to break the two up. "You will regret what you did, you trash! "Je le promets!"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kim Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Yuri struggled against the people holding her back, spouting insults in Korean. "You made the wrong by nothing thinkign of me as a threat!" she yelled, trying to get to Maryse again.
Yuri Kim
Yuri Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Maryse flung out her hand and then brought it to a close, as if to silence the diva as the refs tried to pull Maryse in the opposite direction of where Yuri was.

"Il est n'est pas fini, encore! Ce n'est pas fini!" She screamed angrily, in French.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum