The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] - Page 3 Empty Re: This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Maryse, who was now sitting on her rear, flung her hand out to Raina before she made her way back to her feet. She attempted to do another handstand, only to fall onto her back again.

"Ahh!" The diva whinned, unhappily as she slapped her hands into the mat. "This is pointless! I could be at home in a bubblebath - but instead I'm here doing stupid handstands, as if I'm some damn cheerleader."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] - Page 3 Empty Re: This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Rai rolled her eyes. "I could be out with my brother and friends having lunch. The point is if you can do this."

Rai did a hand stand and walked along one side of the ring. She then flipped and got on the edge of the apron walking on one foot on her tip toes. "You can do this." Rai wasn't touching the ropes. "You never know when your going to get injured."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 pm

"If I do that move, I will get injured. I can't walk on ropes."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

"That's why I'm improving your balance so that you can if you have to."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:09 pm

"I can't do that handstand." She fussed. "I've tried, and tried, and tried."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Rai shook her head. "No you've been trying to be an arrogant I'm better than everyone bitch."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Maryse scoffed. "Oh, says the girl who treated me like some dumb-blonde bimbo the entire time I've been here. I'm not your pet, you can't and you won't just boss me around."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 pm

"I tried to be nice. Your the one who said I was and I quote a Hot Topic reject."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm

She shrugged her shoulders innocently. "I was taking in an obervation and speaking my mind. Nothing wrong with that."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm

"Look I play by the old school rules. To get respect you gotta earn it. Also making comments about my brother is not the way to go. Neither is acting like a baby just because you take a fall. I've twisted my ankle at a house show and was forced to compete the next night. Did I cry and whine? No. I did my job and moved on."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

"I don't need notes or tips about fighting through injuries. I had to perform on a dislocated knee and still got the job done. Just because Vince thinks I need help in the ring, doesn't mean I'm completely useless and pathetic."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"I'm not saying you are but the whole damsel in distress thing doesn't work on me. I know why Vince wants improvement."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

"Oh, really? And, why is that?"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 pm

"He wants to bring the women's division back some. The fans are starting to get tired of seeing only some decent female wrestlers getting screwed out of their title shots."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 pm

She scoffed. "What does that have to do with me? My wrestling isn't whats bringing the Women's Division down." She fussed.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 pm

"That's part of the problem. Some of the Divas think they are the best of the best."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 pm

She shrugged. "Well, not all the Divas are two time Champions, I have good reason to believe that I am the best of the best.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:52 am

"Yeah and I've held both Women's titles at the same time and I've held the Tag Titles with my brother."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

Maryse rolled her eyes in disgust that Raina had more accomplishments on her record. "Pourtant, je suis toujours mieux, la chienne." She muttered to herself and ended it with a short, evil cackle.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Rai smirked. "Jealousy is an ugly color on you Maryse." Rai then started walking ontop of the ropes. "Ramera francesa loca."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Maryse scoffed in disbelief. "Jealousy? Of you? Please. J'ai vu des cochons sembler mieux que vous."

"What have I to be jealous of? I'm the future of the Divas Division, and my accomplishments will soon surpass yours, sweetheart."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

"Not if I become Unified Tag Champion. Plus I'm heading a stable. Not many Divas can do that." Rai said as she did a handstand walking along the ropes.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:06 pm

"You as a Unified Tag Champion? Please. Those titles would look so much better on me." She bragged.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

"Like you could take a hit from Show."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure I could persuade Mike into getting rid of fatso, and making me his new tag partner." She smirked.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next