The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] - Page 2 Empty Re: This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Rai narrowed her eyes at the blonde. "Why should I when you haven't shown me an ounce of respect?" Rai straightened and stood close to Maryse. "Also I am the bitch so don't piss me off princess"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] - Page 2 Empty Re: This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 pm

She scoffed.

"You don't deserve my respect. You have to earn it and walking in this place with your little MMA friends and I'm-better-than-you attitude isn't going to help you get it. Just because you're training me doesn't make you great. Vince will still always push me before you." She scowled.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Rai quickly did a roundhouse kicking Maryse making her bounce off the ropes. Rai then picked her up and did a Batista Bomb. Rai looked down at Maryse. "Vince is giving me my push soon and trust me it's not for that petty Divas title or even the Women's title. It's the unified tag titles with John Morrison." Rai then got out of the ring to pick up the phone playing her brother's ring tone. "Hey Dave." Rai said with irritation.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Maryse laid there motionlessly for a bit before she slowly began to nurse her neck with her hand. She whimpered in pain as she tried to sit up on her own.

"That bitch..." She cursed under her breath. She was going to whine about this to Vince and Mike all week if that's what it took to get this woman fired.

-

Meanwhile, Dave had been in his home searching for his credit card so he could go out with some of the guys for brunch - but the irration in his sister's voice had him taken back.

"Bad time?" He asummed.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm

"She's really starting to piss me off. Remind me again why I told Vince I would help train Maryse? She lost her balance and landed on her back from a handstand and acted like she was in the biggest pain in the world." Rai said as she took the water bottle handed to her from one of the fighters. "So I take it your looking for something and I might know where it is?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Maryse crawled her way out from the ring, and slid underneath the bottom rope - not having enough energy to actually walk through the ropes like she usually would. She passed by Raina, purposely bumping shoulders with her as she walked toward the Vendy Machine to get herself a water.

-

Dave chuckled. "So, I take it the training session is going exactly the way I thought it would." He told. There wasn't an amount of money in the world that could persuade Dave to trade Maryse. "Yeah, I misplaced my card. Have you seen it?"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Rai ignored the shoulder bump. "Yep you left it at my place when you paid for pizza the other night. It's here in my gym bag. I was going to drop it off after my session."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Dave sighed in relief. "I knew I hadn't left it. Well, just drop it off after your session. Me and a few of the guys are planning to head out for brunch and I'm a little low on cash at the moment."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:22 pm

"If you look in your hummer in the glove box there should be one of my cd cases. I have like forty bucks in it. Go ahead and take that then pay me back when we get our checks."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 pm

"Alright, that could work. Thanks, Rai."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

"No problem." Rai saw Maryse flirting. "Hey princess get your ass back in the ring. Practice your handstand."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Dave chuckled.

"I'm stuck between heading off to lunch with the guys, or just heading to the gym with some popcorn."

-

Maryse had been sitting on the bench in between the group of the MMA fighters.

"So, perhaps I could just head off with you guys..." The blonde proposed, though her scheduled plan had been interupted by Raina. Maryse scowled, raising her hand and closing it shut to silence Raina, before she turned her head back toward the group of MMA fighters.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Rai growled. "You might have to come to stop me from yanking all her hair out." Rai looked at Maryse. "Get in the ring before I call Vince and you loose your title."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm

"Hm. Being around Frenchie while she gets all of her extensions ripped from her head? Yeah, I think I'll pass." Dave told.

-

Maryse narrowed her eyes toward Raina. She had to be kidding. Slowly, Maryse made it to her feet as she walked toward Raina and glared to her.

"Happy, bitch?" She asked with a fake grin before she stepped into the ring, putting one leg in first and then the other.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Rai groaned. "Why can't I just strangle her?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm

"Because I don't trust you in stopping, and I really could do without having you charged for murder, thanks." He told.

-

"...Because, I'll tell Vince about it and get you charged with assault." Maryse told proudly with a smirk on her face, Dave heard her words over the phone and only chuckled at the pity he had for his sister right now.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

"Haga lo que dije y paro el escuchar mi mujerzuela de llamada." Rai said as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Dave please have a cold beer waiting when I come by."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Dave chuckled. "I think you'll need more than just one."

-

The French Diva loudly huffed before coughing loudly to grab Raina's attention and then tapped on her naked wrist as if there were a watch there. "You're on my time, hunny, and right now you're wasting it."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:07 pm

"Fine make it a margarita." Rai then looked at Maryse. "I said practice your fucking handstands. I can't teach you anything with the crappy ass balance you have." Rai clenched her jaw. "Puta francesa estúpida." Rai muttered into the phone.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

The Diva scoffed in disbelief. "Who do you think you are?" She yelled out. Heads began to turn in their direction.

"You cannot just boss me around, I'm better than you are, sweetheart and I'm done with you and your stupid damn headstands!" She growled, before she stepped outside of the ring and prepared herself to leave.

-

Dave chuckled. "Looks like you pissed Frenchie off. Is it still too late to head over there with popcorn? I think the guys want to see this, too."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Rai clipped in her blue tooth. "No it's not."

Rai then grabbed Maryse by the hair and tossed her into the ring. She made the Diva look into her eyes. "Vince has me in charge not you chica so you better do what I say before your ass is on suspension and you loose that fucking title." Rai then pushed Maryse back. "Do it." Rai growled. Her eyes got the same look as her brother's did when he was pissed.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Maryse held onto her hair and whimpered, angrily. The force with Raina's push made Maryse roughly fall on her reer as she scoffed in embarrassment.

Had her title not been on the line, she probably would've gave Raina the slap she deserved - but Maryse promised herself that she would make sure she had a singles match with Raina down the road. She was going to make her pay.

"Fine!" The Diva screeched as she gave in. Maryse got back up on her feet and flipped her hair over her shoulder fiercly before walking toward a corner in the ring to practice her headstands.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Rai chuckled darkly. "Dave she wants to kill me."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Dave shook his head, despite Raina not being able to see it. "And, how exactly do you think she'll go about doing that? Scratching you to death with her nine-inch nails?"
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Rai laughed at the thought. "Nah I'm too fast for that." Rai watched Maryse fall again. "Stop trying to look sexy when you do it and just fucking do it."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next