The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] Empty This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

Since her meeting backstage with Vince after one of her matches, Maryse had been practically shell-shocked by the advice he had given her. She could barely believed he uttered the words of her needing help with her wrestling skills.

The French Diva found it hard to believe that she needed help with anything, she chose to believe she was the closest thing to perfection out of all the divas in any department of ring skills, looks and charisma.

More so worst, he expected her to be train by...Raina Batista. Maryse didn't see how getting help by the younger sibling of the two could help her, but it was who he recommended.

Maryse showed up in the gym, already in a sour mood and dressed in overly bright and accessorised gym gear. She hadn't spotted her so-called "trainer'. Angrily, Maryse scowled and rolled her eyes - she spooted a group of men talking in the corner and went over to steal the spotlight. Being adored by men had beat being trained and actually have to work, in Maryse's eyes.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

This can't be True [Rai/Maryse] Empty Re: This can't be True [Rai/Maryse]

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 am

Rai sat in the middle of the group signing some autographs and taking pictures. The guys were MMA fighters and admired her work as Vixen. She wore simple black shorts and a black tank top and she was bare foot. "I hate to cut this short boys but I have to find my new trainee."

The guys groaned.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am

Maryse stopped in her steps as she spotted a dark haired woman already talking to the men that she had originally planned to talk to. Instantly, Maryse glared in digust - who had this girl thought she was? Hadn't she known that any good-looking guys in the Gym had belonged to her and not anyone else.

The blonde angrily flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She had already been in a sour mood and this dark haired woman was making her even more grouchy.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am

Rai saw Maryse. "Looks like I found her. Sorry guys." Rai walked up to Maryse. "Hey Maryse I'm your trainer Rai." Rai looked up at the taller Diva. "You were late by the way."

Last edited by Raina Bautista on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 am

Maryse angrily flung out her hand in Rai's face before bringing it close to a shut to silence her. "I know who you are." She told matter of factly in her French accent.

"And, just so we are...on the same page," She paused and glared Rai up from her feet to her head and shook her head, as if in disapproval. "I don't need help by anyone, especially by some Hot Topic Reject."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:28 am

Rai moved the hand out of her face. "Obviously Vince thinks you do. He is the bossman. I would rather you show some respect." Rai said with her Spanish accent showing.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 am

Maryse rolled her eyes.

"And, I wish you would've showed me some respect, by not showing up in that." She told as she glared at Rai's ring gear. "I am The Sexiest of Sexy," She told proudly, "I have reputation to protect."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 am

Rai laughed and shook her head. "I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm happily taken plus Vince is paying me extra since I had to cancel my plans with my brother to be here."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 am

Maryse glanced at her polished nails, boredly. Completely tuning out anything Rai had to say up until she heard her mention something about her brother.

"Oh, yes...The Animal," She recalled, "I remember him well. He is quite an animal." Maryse said with a suggestive smirk and brow raised, just to piss off Rai - she hoped she could get under her skin far enough to get out of this entire thing.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 am

"Wrong thing to say. Get in the ring." Rai said as she crossed her arms. "And Maryse you don't do it I call Vince and your title goes bye bye." Rai explained as she slipped on her fingerless leather gloves.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 am

Maryse slowly made her way toward the ring, making sure to take her time as she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. She walked with a smirk on her face as she listened to Raina babble on, though the words about her losing her title had caused her to completely stop in her steps.

She turned around and glared at Raina before pointing one of her long fingers toward her. "You...You cannot do that." She said with authority.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am

"I call Vince about you causing me problems then yes you loose your title. So don't piss me off chica." Rai said as she slid into the ring and stretched a little.

The group of MMA fighters sat on some benches to watch.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Maryse rolled her eyes in annoyance toward Raina. Vince had to be kidding, how could he give this girl so much authority? Yet alone, believe that she needed help in her ring work. Maryse followed after Rai into the ring, puting one leg over the rope and then the other.

She stood in the ring and began to stretch her arms over her head and glanced toward one of the MMA guys and smiled before looking toward Raina.

"Those men are so interested in me." She told proudly. "Sorry to have to...show you up, but I suppose you're use to that sort of thing." She cackled, as she glared at Raina's dark appearance in disapproval.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 pm

"Those guys are MMA fighters and they were just asking me about my training so believe want you want." Rai then looked at one of the guys. "Can you please get me some water bottles?" He nodded and took off.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 pm

"Hmm, MMA fighters?" She echoed, staring over toward the group with interest but then shook her head. "Tempting, but I am taken by such an...amazing man." She bragged with a proud smile.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm

"And I really don't care." Rai responded as she did a handstand and walked along one side of the ring with perfect balance. "I'm here to train you not listen to your babble about your boyfriend."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Maryse cackled in amusement as she walked toward the ropes and loosely leaned her body against it and held her arms tightly on the ropes. "Jealousy is so ugly." She told herself out loud.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Rai flipped and shook her head. "Nope not jealous. Vince says you need to work on your balance and your hair pulling. He says you do the latter too much."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 pm

She shrugged her shoulders, carelessly. "Well, of course," She responded, "It is what I do and what I do best. Why stop?" She told, as she referred toward Vince's comment about her overly-used hair pulling.

"And my balance is perfection. I need no help with in that department." She argued.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 pm

"I'll be the judge of your balance. Handstand now."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Maryse, who sincerely felt her balance was perfection, carelessly tilted her body over to land into a hand stand position though her hand stand lasted a total of 0.2 seconds as she went crumbling toward the ground.

"Ow!" She whinned, as she landed on her back.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm

"Oh your just full of perfection princess." Rai said with an eye roll. "Get up and stop being a baby."

The MMA fighters laughed.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Maryse scowled at her whilst she held her hand on her sore back, that she swore to herself was broken. The Diva slowly made it back to her feet as she plucked a blonde strand of hair from her face and walked toward Raina.

"I had just about enough of you." She growled as she pointed one of her long fingers in Raina's face.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Rai stared at the finger with a raised brow then started laughing. "Sweetheart I don't get intimidated." Rai then casually leaned against the ropes. "I'm doing what Vince is paying me to do."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 pm

She rolled her eyes, carelessly. "I don't care what he is paying you to do. You will treat me with respect, bitch."
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next