The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam)

2 posters

Go down

I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post  Cheyenne Copeland Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Fourteen hours. Fourteen long hours on a plane is what Cheyenne Copeland had to sit through to get to her ill husband, but she didn't care. She loved Adam and she would have done anything for him. When she'd gotten the call from Jay that Adam was cooped up in his hotel sick, it took her less than a minute to start packing her bags. Her Addy needed her and that was all that mattered. Pulling into the hotel Cheyenne walked up to the front desk and nearly snapped when they denied her a key to her husband's room. "Now you listen here," Cheyenne said. "My husband is up there very very sick right now and I swear if something happens to him because you won't let me be with him I will have your head!" Smirking when the desk clerk handed her the key she went upstairs and went to her husband's room, knocking softly as she opened it.

"Addy?" Cheyenne said softly.
Cheyenne Copeland
Cheyenne Copeland

Back to top Go down

I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty Re: I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post  Anetha Johnson Thu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Adam poked his head out from under the pile of blankets.
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty Re: I'm Everything I Am, Because You Love Me (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post  Cheyenne Copeland Thu May 20, 2010 8:42 pm

"Hey baby," Cheyenne wispered softly, sitting down on the edge of the bed and brushing Adam's hair out of his face.
Cheyenne Copeland
Cheyenne Copeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down