The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn)

4 posters

Go down

I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn) Empty I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn)

Post  Rebecca Hickenbottom Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Saturdays were usually Becca's favorite day of the week, because it was one of the few days where she could actually wake up with Shawn beside her. And while The Heartbreak Kid was indeed sleeping on his side of the bed, Becca was far from happy. Her stomach had been bothering her all night, so she hadn't gotten a lot of sleep. And now, to add to the problem, Becca was pretty sure she had a fever as well. Deciding to take a quick shower to try and cool off, Becca slipped out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. Slipping her sleeping clothes off, she turned the water on and stepped in, moaning as the lukewarm spray instantly began to cool her overly warm skin. The soothing effect was actually making her quite drowsy and Becca found herself sliding closer and closer to the bottom of the tub, even though common sense dictated that this was a very bad idea. Now curled up on the bottom of the tub, Becca gave a soft moan and passed out, silently promising herself that she'd only sleep for a few minutes and then she'd go back to bed. She never woke up again....at least not for a very long time.
Rebecca Hickenbottom
Rebecca Hickenbottom

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn) Empty Re: I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn)

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Shawn woke up hearing the shower. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He didn't see Becca so he went to turn off the shower. He stopped when he saw her at the bottom of the tub. "Becca?!" He pulled her out of the tub. "Baby wake up."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn) Empty Re: I Need a Hero to Save Me Now (Becca/Shawn)

Post  Rebecca Hickenbottom Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Becca didn't respond, her core temperature dangerously high.
Rebecca Hickenbottom
Rebecca Hickenbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Shawn called 911.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Hickenbottom Sun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Becca didn't move.
Angela Hickenbottom
Angela Hickenbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Mon May 17, 2010 10:17 am

Shawn pulled her out of the tube and dried her off then put some clothes on her.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Hickenbottom Mon May 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Becca groaned a bit.
Angela Hickenbottom
Angela Hickenbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum