The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria)

Go down

Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria) Empty Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria)

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Maria sat at her kitchen table as she waited for Rachel to arrive. She wanted to talk to Rachel about Derek's relationship with one of their coworkers, Anetha. Sure Maria knew that Rachel liked to joke around with him, but Anetha was taking it way too far for Maria to be comfortable with.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria) Empty Re: Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria)

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Rachel walked up to the door and knocked.

Back to top Go down

Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria) Empty Re: Getting Too Close for Comfort (Rachel/Maria)

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Maria got up and answered the door.

"Hey Rachel, thanks for coming," Maria said.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

"You're welcome. I've missed you." Rachel said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

"I've missed you too," Maria said. "I really needed someone to talk to, life's gotten so stressful right now."
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:52 pm

"Well I'm always here for you Ria." Rachel said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 pm

"Thanks," Maria said. "These rumors are really getting to me."
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 pm

"What rumors?" Rachel asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 pm

"Anetha," Maria said. "I heard she's all over Derek all the time.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well she did seem clingy and she was on his lap when I walked in for a meeting." Rachel said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Maria nodded. "I just don't get it though, she knows we're together," Maria said.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 pm

"I know. I know it may seem at times I'm flirting with him but I swear I'm not. He's seriously like a brother to me and I find him gross." Rachel joked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm

"I know you'd never do anything like that to me," Maria said.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm

"I wouldn't because you're the greatest best friend in the world." Rachel said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Mariasmiled. "Thanks Rach," Maria said.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"You're welcome." Rachel said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Kanellis Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Maria stood up and walked over to the stove. "I'm making chicken and brocoli alfredo, would you like some?" Maria asked.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down