The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Assignments (All Reporters Respond Please)

+6
Randy Orton
Trish Stratus
Mallory Hamilton
Derek Hayes
Anetha Johnson
Rebecca Rosline
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

April Assignments (All Reporters Respond Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: April Assignments (All Reporters Respond Please)

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Anetha smiled. "Maybe but you know you wouldn't mind going a few rounds with me."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

April Assignments (All Reporters Respond Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: April Assignments (All Reporters Respond Please)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Bethany looked around at the others, they were all so close, and she didn't exsist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm

"It's the opposite hun, you wouldn't mind a few rounds with me." Derek corrected.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Anetha rolled her eyes then looked at Bethany. "Hey Bethany what's up?"
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Derek chuckled before turning around to look at the quiet blonde.

"Ah, so you're Bethany. I'm Derek." He said.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 pm

"Make sure you don't fall for the pretty boy smile. He's trouble." Anetha said as she texted her boyfriend.
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Bethany smiled.

"Nothing really," Bethany said.

"Hi," Bethany said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:08 pm

"Don't listen to her, she just has some pint up sexual frustration towards me." Derek teased.

"I'm not trouble, I'm friendly." Derek added.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm

"You wish Derek." Anetha responded and took his coffee from him.
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm

"Well I'm taken anyways," Bethany said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 pm

"So is Mr. Smirks alot." Anetha said as she took a drink of his coffee. "He is just a big flirt so it makes him trouble."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm

"You know it's true Anetha, stop denying it." Derek said.

Derek rolled his eyes.

"You're making me sound bad in front of the new girl." Derek said. "She's going to end up liking me, I'm a nice guy."
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

"Fine he is a nice guy." Anetha handed him his coffee. "Bad taste in coffee though."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"It's cause it's sweet and you like it bitter." Derek replied.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Bethany started texting Cody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:18 pm

"I do not. It's just not sweet enough." Anetha responded then giggled at a text.
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm

"It is sweet enough, I don't want to end up all hyper like you." Derek said before he took Anetha's phone and looked at the text message.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Babe I hate doing this movie. The girl is annoying as crap sometimes.

"Give me my phone Derek."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"Awwww, how cute. He misses you." Derek said.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"Your point?" Anetha said as she tried to get her phone back. "Give it back Derek. You better not do what I think you're thinking about doing."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:26 pm

"And what would that be?" Derek said, getting up as he typed away on Anetha's phone.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"Doing that!" Anetha jumped up. "I just started dating him Derek don't scare him off."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Derek laughed.

"Ooh baby. I miss you so much too but I hate to tell you that I'm madly in love with Derek. If I'm late to reply it's because he's driving me crazy right now as we have sex all over the house." Derek began to say, acting like he was really typing that.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anetha Johnson Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:31 pm

"Derek!" Anetha jumped onto his back and tried to take her phone back. "Come on I didn't mess with Ria when you two started dating."
Anetha Johnson
Anetha Johnson
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Hayes Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Derek laughed as he stuck the phone into his pants.

"You should've, cause it's so much fun to do." Derek said. "Let's see you try to get the phone now."
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Field Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next