The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave)

+3
AJ Gaspard
Riley Hardy
Raina Bautista
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave) Empty Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Rai pulled up to the gym that she was going to be working out with everyone at. She went and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She wore socks on her feet since she was going to do mostly ring moves. She started to stretch waiting for people to show up.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave) Empty Re: Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave)

Post  Riley Hardy Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

John pulled to the gym and parked. He yawned as he was getting out
Riley Hardy
Riley Hardy

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave) Empty Re: Getting back on track (Randy/Rai/John/Aj/Cryme Tyme/Dave)

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Rai got on the turnbuckle and did a simple flip.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

"I really don't want to be here." Shad muttered.

"Hush Shad." AJ said wearing black t-shirt and some sweatpants. She nudged her brother in the side as they walked inside.

"Seriously, he's not even that bad." JTG said.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Rai looked up and smiled. "Hey guys." She then got back on the turnbuckle and did a finisher she wanted to try out.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:20 pm

"Hey Rie." AJ said. "Rie, meet Jayson and my bro Shad."

"You can call me J." JTG Said.

Shad waved causing AJ to slap him in the shoulder.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Rai laughed. "I've seen you guys around backstage and it's Rai. I'm Dave's little sister." Rai got out of the ring then groaned when Randy walked in. "I'm killing John and Dave."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 pm

"Seen you around too, nice to meet you." J said.

"I want to kill John too..." Shad muttered.

AJ rolled her eyes.

"Why? What's going on?" AJ asked.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Rai smiled. "Nice to meet you and Shad John's a great guy. It's Randy me and him have some issues."

Randy walked up with a smile. "Hey guys."

Rai glared.
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:30 pm

"Not good enough for my little sister." Shad said before walking off and sitting down at a bench.

J sighed, wrapping his arm around AJ's shoulder and hugging her.

"It'll be alright Mini Gaspard." He said.

"Hey Randy." AJ said.

J nodded at Randy.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Randy smiled at them then looked at Rai. "Come on you can't stay mad at me forever." "Bull shit." She then looked at J. "Um are you willing to help me with practicing my finisher that I want to try?"
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:37 pm

"I'd be more than happy to." J said, sliding into the ring. "What move is it?"
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Bautista Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Rai slid in. "Doesn't got a name yet." She pulled J to stand infront of the turnbuckle. "Stay still and just let your weight go with it also try not to brace yourself for the fall."
Raina Bautista
Raina Bautista

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm aware on how to take a fall Rai." J chuckled.

AJ rolled her eyes.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Rai shrugged and turned to face the turnbuckle. She bounced up and did a corkscrew grabbing J with her legs and flipping backwards throwing him across the ring and her landing on her back.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm

J landed on his back, raising up a few moments later.

"Nice move." He said.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Rai shrugged. "Depends on if Vince will go for it. You know how he gets about the Diva's moves." Rai said as she rolled her eyes. "I so miss the days when I could wail on one of them and he wouldn't get pissed."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

AJ chuckled.

"You and me both." She said.

"If he sees that move, he'll definitely have to go for it, it's good." J said.

(Be right back)
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Rai laughed. "J have you not seen the shit he's letting happen. The hair pulling, the slapping, it's just so...."

"Girly." Randy responded.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 pm

"I try to stay positive and hope it gets better." J said.

"That's J always trying stay on the bright side." AJ said.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Rai sat on a turnbuckle. "Wish I could do that then again I've seen how truly bad humanity can be."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 pm

"Still doesn't mean there isn't some good left." J said.

AJ nodded in agreement.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 9:46 pm

"Guess you'll have to prove me wrong J."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ Gaspard Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 pm

"Wouldn't mind doing it either." J said.
AJ Gaspard
AJ Gaspard

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Hardy Wed May 19, 2010 9:49 pm

John shook his head
Riley Hardy
Riley Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next