The People You're Creating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay)

+2
Jason Reso
Amita Goldberg
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay) Empty When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay)

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Bill Goldberg stalked into the hospital and went to the nurses desk. "I need to find my daughter."

Amita laid in the bed with cuts and bruises in various places and her leg in a cast.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay) Empty Re: When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay)

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Jay sat by Amita's side, having arrived only a short time before.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay) Empty Re: When Papa Bear comes to town and his cub is hurt (Amita/Bill/Jay)

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Bill went towards the room and stopped when he saw Jay in his daughters room.

Amita opened her eyes.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hey babe," Jay said. "How you feelin'?" Jay asked.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 pm

"Like I got ran over by a truck." Amita said softly.

Bill stepped in and shot glare at Jay. Amita saw Bill. "Daddy what are you doing here?" Amita asked a little confused. Bill went over and pushed by Jay. He sat on the edge of the bed. "I came to see my little one."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Jay sighed and shook his head.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:38 pm

"Daddy I'm fine. You have work to do." "It can wait."

Amita sighed knowing better than to argue with her father. "Daddy this is my boyfriend Jay." "I know who he is." Bill said looking at Jay.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Jay simply nodded.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Amita sighed. "Daddy don't." "Amita why are you with a wrestler?" "Because I love him." Bill shook his head. "You can do better than a wrestler."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Jay sighed. "I take perfectly good care of her," Jay said.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 pm

"And the reason she's in the hospital?" "Dad it was an accident. I was driving to the arena because Jay left his bag at the house and a truck came out of nowhere and hit me."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:51 pm

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about her," Jay said.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:52 pm

"Wait a minute. He left his bag at home? As in your home?"

Amita groaned at the slip up. "Yes."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Wed May 19, 2010 11:54 pm

"Yeah, I live with her," Jay said. "So I can take care of her like she deserves to be."
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Wed May 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Bill glared at Jay. "No one asked you for your input." He then looked at Amita with a softness that wasn't there for Jay. "Amita what's going on with you?"
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 am

Jay sighed.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Thu May 20, 2010 12:01 am

"Nothing dad. I love him."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Thu May 20, 2010 12:03 am

Jay listened.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Thu May 20, 2010 12:07 am

"But why?" "Because he wasn't after me because you were my father, or because of my money, he wants me for me."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 am

"I love her more than anything," Jay said. "I'd give my life for her."
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

Bill looked at Jay. "Fine but you hurt her I swear I will break you."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Thu May 20, 2010 12:17 am

"I wouldn't dream of it," Jay said.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Thu May 20, 2010 12:21 am

Bill watched a doctor come in.
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Reso Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 am

Jay watched.
Jason Reso
Jason Reso

Back to top Go down

Post  Amita Goldberg Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 am

"Um Ms. Goldberg I wanted to speak to you alone." "No they stay."
Amita Goldberg
Amita Goldberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next